Symphony Craft StencilSCR0062-000-B007
This Symphony musical notation stencil is a music teacher’s dream! Stencil these onto walls, whiteboards, desks, and music stands – or try them out on an enlarged staff so you can write your own music! This stencil is great for anyone plays music, likes music, or just likes these shapes and wants to express that love to the whole world. Try stencil is great for use on craft projects, home décor and more!
Part of our new line of craft and hobby stencils, this Symphony stencil will be perfect for your newest project! Our 7 mil blue plastic produces crisp, clean lines with minimal effort, is reusable, and will clean easily with soap and water! Recreating these fun images in your home has never been easier.
- Durable, flexible, light-weight 7 mil blue plastic craft stencil
- 8” wide x 10” high stencil sheet
- 6" wide x 8.5" high approximate artwork size (cutout)
- Perfect for rolling or brushing applications
- Usable on any surface
- Easy to clean
Custom Size Stencils
Please use our Custom Quote Request Form to send us your custom stencil project requirements.
Make your project even easier with the proper stencil tools:
• Gyro-Cut Craft Cutting Tool cuts through paper, card stock, adhesive-backed vinyl and 4 mil plastic sheets.
• Double-Ended Stencil Brush are perfect for either the pouncing or the swirling strokes most effective for stenciling.
• Repositionable Spray Adhesive is great for many other uses from stenciling to posting art on a wall.
• Frog Painters Tape is perfect for preventing shifting or bleeding during stencil application.
Material Selection Guide
Click Here for more material information
For outdoor applications and letter/number heights over 10 inches, we suggest using 10 mil or thicker material.
How to Stencil
Visit our library of Video Tutorials for more detailed instructions and how-to videos.