Vintage Ferns Craft StencilSCR0312-000-B007
Vintage Fern craft stencil by Crafty Stencils can be used on virtually any surface to give you that antique farmhouse look. These smaller sized stencil makes them easier to use on furniture, lampshades, canvases and fabric.
• Durable, flexible, light-weight 7 mil blue plastic craft stencil
• 5.85" wide x 9” high stencil sheet
• Artwork is approximately 8 1/2" high x 5 1/2" wide
• Perfect for rolling or brushing applications
• Usable on any surface
• Easy to clean
Custom Size Stencils
Please use our Custom Quote Request Form to send us your custom stencil project requirements.
Make your project even easier with the proper stencil tools:
• Gyro-Cut Craft Cutting Tool cuts through paper, card stock, adhesive-backed vinyl and 4 mil plastic sheets.
• Double-Ended Stencil Brush are perfect for either the pouncing or the swirling strokes most effective for stenciling.
• Repositionable Spray Adhesive is great for many other uses from stenciling to posting art on a wall.
• Frog Painters Tape is perfect for preventing shifting or bleeding during stencil application.
Material Selection Guide
Click Here for more material information
For outdoor applications and letter/number heights over 10 inches, we suggest using 10 mil or thicker material.
How to Stencil
Visit our library of Video Tutorials for more detailed instructions and how-to videos.